2008年12月16日星期二

Finally..the day is coming now...

Hurry up..I am going back to my sweet sweet home tomoro!!!!!
wahahaha...i was spend 2 weeks for that stupid exam..
I think this school purposely want to kacau me~!
but never mind...so i went to shopping very hard.
i bought a lot of thing...so happy.but my wallet broke d.
Tomoro..my exam is 9am until 11am
after that, i hv a sweet lunch with Boom Boom, samo and unoe.so nice..
becos this is the last lunch in KL with them.
I am so excited now..cannot concentrate on my study.
This is the last and also the only One Exam tat i hv in this sem.
Now i am courting for the time..now is 1pm.still left 30 more hours.
Be patient..coming soon.
and so happy that tomoro Vyro also take same bus wif me to LCCT.
Tomoro must be a wonderful day in my life.
Hope can see Him soon, my family, and my niece
Christmas time...I'm loving it.
Byebye my friends....see you next year~
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.Miss you all de
My home......My bed......My car......everything...muahahahahahahaha
faster ... faster....
(banana...can understand this time rite??)
(Lemon...gambateh on your internship!!meet your Mr.right there..Botak+old+ugly+MONEY)
(samo...dont miss me too much.I know u will.)
(unoe...hope can see a different YOU next year..I mean..smile always..)
Byebye my fruit friend~

2 条评论:

lemonspeak 说...

aunty, good bye! merry christmas and stay happy in sarawak! dont forget to miss me ^^

-devilunoe- 说...

haha.. aunty.. thanks a lot.. and happy holidays... ehh... i will try my best to SMILE.. hohoho... and thanks for concerning all the time..

Talk to me


ShoutMix chat widget